Building the business case for managing your motors
Business Case for Motor Management
Your primary business includes producing and distributing potable water and/or collecting, treating, discharging, and reclaiming wastewater. So why should you care about your motors?
Sound motor management equips you with the capability to reduce your second largest cost center – energy – by 30%. Can you afford not to manage your motors?
Our white paper shares:
- Motor management best practices
- Five steps in building your motor management business case
- Five reasons why motors matter to water and wastewater utilities
- Three areas that drive savings through motor management
- Business case example
- Des Moines Water Works (DMWW) case study – energy charges reduced by 15% with motor management
Complete the form to receive a free copy of “Building the business case for managing your motors” white paper.